Wow, I'm really considering adding this to a list of the best way to raise a kid for the simple reason that if your kid understands logic and arguments that their more likely to get what they want in life, it's a powerful tool useful later in life to basically put your kid on auto-pilot, of course I don't think this would be the only thing to support that, but it does seem to be something that could help out a lot.
(First published in Disney’s Wondertime Magazine. The article was nominated for a 2007 National Magazine Award.)I don't know if this award is amazing or not, but IMO it should be. The article is written nicely and I think it is a pretty good tool to equip your child with. Before anyone goes off the wall and suggests that this could be raising a child to lie and deceive, the way a person uses the tools their given is in how their raised also, I think in an extremely few cases kids act out for their own reasons and more of the reasons caused by bad parenting or a parent that doesn't understand the dynamics to a child.
Will add to list of strategy to raising a child!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment, every ones opinion is read.